Saturday, July 8, 2017

Teasing people is just what I always do.

I guess it's just my way of getting close to people through teasing them? But I'm afraid it might turn out negatively though.

So what do I do? I already tried my best to change myself. Though I shouldn't change for others.

Opening up wasn't really easy for an introvert I guess. [With a score of 95% for introvert in the personality test, like whattttt??]

Why do people always judge others based on the first impression? It's just human nature right?

But it's true though, I looked fierce, but I'm actually fierce too, so it's okay yeah, kind of used to such things already ya.

On a bright side, it's the end of the 2 day Recruitment Fair. It was really exhausting for all, especially people who put in all they had to prepare and execute this event.

GOOD JOB yeah.

What I couldn't understand is how could someone not care or pretend to even care a little. Like hello, teamwork please? You're really the weirdest person I have met so far. Sorry to say this though.

So, having someone who you could trust more does feels good I guess? Though I'm still having trust issues like always?

It feels different to have someone who care for you and be there for you whenever you need him/her.

Apparently, people like this still exist yeah? It's just hard to find.

I admit I'm really sensitive [94% Turbulent???], I do take the comments very personally, and get triggered easily, but still, I want to know the truth behind each story yeah. I really hate it when people tries to hide things from me.

I do get jealous easily or over some stupid reasons, I'm not sure why either, I wished I wasn't like this.

I guess I'm just being a weirdo, getting jealous over a friend? It's pretty tiring too.

Probably just because I do treasure friendship a lot, just being afraid that people doesn't feel the same way, that's why i chose not to open up to people yeah?

All I wished for was to have someone who will realize something's wrong, care for me and be there for me yeah.

I'm still those typical girls who preferred to be loved and dote on.

Though I do have a weird personality, it's pretty hard to handle.

I may look strong on the outside, but actually, I'm not. Not showing it doesn't mean that I don't have feelings yeah??

Every human beings have feelings, it's just whether they choose to express it or not.

No comments: