Saturday, July 29, 2017

I'm not trying to make things difficult for anyone, it's just part of who I am, I think? Or should I say, this is just me. Deal with it?

Used to not believe in lasting friendships till I met you guys/you. But things seems different nowadays.

Tell me what's wrong please? Why is it so difficult to understand someone else? This really got me thinking, real hard.

What's with the sudden ache. Why is this happening all of a sudden. Just why? What can i even do about it? Nothing at all, just gonna bear with it yeah?

If this is how you want things to be, I will go along with it yeah? I really hated empty promises, I mean, who does?? Don't even make promises if you aren't gonna fulfill it.

Not really good at emphasizing my feelings/thoughts in real life, let alone through the exchanging of texts yeah.

Strangely distant? The key to ruin every single friendships. And I guess it's gonna happen any time from now? It happened before, I'm really afraid history might repeat again.

Tried to change, to open up, to be more sociable, but it seem so hard now. Seems a tad meaningless?

Did I care too much? Or did I care too little? Is it right to show my concern? Should I or should I not? Will people even bother to share their concerns? Or simply just superfluous?

Tempted to rely on the people I trust, but I guess it's not the right thing to do, right? Or am I allowed to do that? Totally have no clue about it.

Human beings are complex. That's all.

No comments: