Sunday, July 16, 2017


First stopover at CareerLink ended in a flash.

Time flies, gonna miss the people and environment there.

People with different personalities, working styles, I'm glad to have met you guys there.

Friends that i cherish lots, though I have only know you guys for weeks [for a few].

Only starts to realize that everything's coming to an end when we are feeling comfortable with each other.

Second stopover at CEAC was a mental breakdown for me. Taking calls totally not my type of work.

I don't think I can handle this task well, it's just torturing me.

It's only been 3 hours in CEAC but I've got phobia of phones ringing.

Taking calls, talking to strangers, understanding their needs, escalating their request.

Is it even possible for me to conquer this? I doubt so.

Getting affected by every single shit in life.

So tired of everything- my life.

Drench myself from head to toe in the rain.

Sad songs running through the mind all day, all night- into deep thoughts.

Always finding work to keep myself busy, to stop my mind from over thinking.

The pain needs to go, it needs to go.

Sometimes, it feels difficult to communicate with people/you all of a sudden, I don't know why. What happened, it's something I would like to find out.

Suffocated.

Pleasing others was never a thing I was good with. I'm sorry if I'm making any of you uncomfortable.

I can't even understand myself, let alone others trying to understand me.

Mission impossible.

No comments: