Sunday, June 29, 2014

Redundant.

Care too little, you'll lose them.
Care too much, you'll get hurt.

I still feel so lost. What am I suppose to do?
As always, you disrupted my thoughts.

Why did you do this to me? What have i done to deserve all these treatments from you?

Why. Why. Why.

Since you already decided to leave my side, can you just get out of my mind. Zzz.
Get out of my mind. PLEASE.

I honestly still can't understand what's in a guy's mind? Are all guys similar to you too? How can someone just give up so easily, especially after spending so much time together, 6 months, 5 months to be correct, 1 month of ignorance, after knowing each other for 4 years.

Does all guys behave like a playboy? Changing targets so easily too? Does you people's feeling just fade off so easily? Are you cold blooded?

Such a joke. I'm still so affected by you.

Sometimes, being single is still the best i guess.
Miss being a kid, no troubles, leading such a carefree life.

I'm just so dumb.

Everybody change, You change, I change too.

The old me will never be found again.

No comments: